Woven Lightweight, Bi-Elastic Interfacing | G770 Vilene
A soft and bi-elastic woven fusible interlining from Vlieseline (Vilene) which is useful across a range of applications. Offering excellent adhesion even when stretched.
Due to its combination of softness, volume and resilience, the interlining is ideal for a wide range of fashionable outer fabrics for both ladies & menswear.
The ideal Interlining for fusing to large or small parts of blazers and jackets. It also performs well in skirt or trouser waistbands.
30" / 75 cms Wide. A Full Roll Is 25m.
Vlieseline (Vilene) Description
The latest stretch interfacing from Vlieseline (Vilene). Featuring a fusible side plus stretchability on both the warp and weft it is ideal for adding weight to fabrics where you would like to retain some dimensional movement. With this in mind, it is perfect fusing on to fashion blazers, jackets etc.
With the specially formulated Vlieseline (Vilene) heat fusible glue the adhesion holds even after many cycles of washing and fabric care.
• Balanced combination of softness, volume and resilience
• Very well suited for universal use on modern cover fabrics for complete front fusings and small pieces
• Extremely resistant to washing
• Excellent bond After fixing
Method & Care
1. As with all interlinings from Vlieseline, this woven interlining is always cut lengthwise following the direction of the thread.
2. Place the interlining on the reverse side of the fabric with the coated side facing down, cover with a damp cloth and iron section by section for around 8 seconds. Do not push the iron.
3. After fixing, lay the pieces down flat to cool down for around 30 minutes to allow the bond to stabilise.
Well Known Vilene Codes:
|Cream & Naturals, Black
|Vilene / Vlieseline
|Stock Logic Status
The manufacturer advises the following care instructions however we always advise testing a small piece first to make sure you are 100% happy.
Washable at 40°
Iron Setting 2